Middlesbrough Golf Club are looking to recruit an experienced Cook to join our team on a part time permanent basis. There will be a guaranteed minimum of 16 hours per week with the need of flexibility for working more, and some evening or weekend shifts when necessary.
- Prepare and cook food both for a basic bar menu and prep and cook more creative menus for functions when required
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to operate all and various appliances
- Have excellent housekeeping and cleanliness standards
- Able to complete essential paperwork when necessary
- Clean food preparation areas in line with current legislation
- Ordering of stock when necessary
- Management of stock
- Working to a budget
- Will need to have own transport
Qualifications and skills required
- Basic Hygiene certificate essential
- Level 2 Food Hygiene (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Food Preparation and Production or similar.
Salary: £9.50 – £11.00 per hour depending on experience/qualifications.
Start date: ASAP
For further information contact the Club Secretary on 01642 311515 or email email@example.com